This is a call for research participants.
Lianne White is carrying out a research study about children with autism, their families and pet dogs.
Who can take part in the study?
Parents and children (8-16 year old) with a diagnosis of ASD who have or don’t have pet dogs.
What we are asking you to do?
Answer some questions on paper about you and your family which will take around 20 minutes.
Do you have to be in this study?
You do not have to take part in this study. It is up to you.
Will being involved help me in any way?
It will help us learn more about autism, families and pet dogs.
If you have questions or would like to take part in the study, contact: Lianne White at: email@example.com
Race Night: Saturday 20 July 2019 – Club 83, 7 St Salvador St DD3 7EW
We are organising a virtual horse & dog Race Night in Club 83 in aid of DASH funds. You can help make our event a great success.
We would like donations of raffle prizes (large, small, or vouchers), sponsors for races and owners for horses. We welcome your support in any of these areas. If you are willing to donate a prize, please contact me for collection. We also hope you will be able to join us on the night.
Thanking you in anticipation of your generous support.
John Gardner (Treasurer)
For further information and tickets please contact
How YOU can support us
- You can sponsor one of our races
– 8 races available @ £50 per race
– Your name or company name printed on the Race Card.
- You can buy your own race horse or dog (64 available @ £5)
– You choose your horse/dog’s name and your name goes in the programme
– The winning owner of each race gets a bottle of bubbly.
- You can donate a prize for the raffle
– You can buy raffle tickets in advance if not attending.
- You can buy a ticket
– £5 (includes a snack).
– Buy a table of 10 for £40.